Welcome to thesecondchance. If this bar/blog continues to grow in popularity (as I hope it will, for irony's sake) then perhaps I will come up with a t-shirt design. So consider yourself already paid for a pre-order.
And thanks for the respect with the sledgehammer acknowledgment. However, your feeling of inadequacy is irrelevant. The real issue here is whether you're brave enough to engage, and I think you are. My sledgehammer is intended for those who don't have the balls to do so. So, lace up indeed my friend, and buy me a drink.
6 Comments:
I believe the wisdom of the walrus would be even more interesting were the walrus delirous.
9:11 AM, February 16, 2005
A delirious walrus is probably always interesting but not always wise.
2:11 PM, February 16, 2005
good point.
(the system)
9:18 AM, February 17, 2005
But I consider my cat interesting (to a certain level) but I'm not sure I would attribute the title "wise" to her.
O.k., this is really funny. I just imagined my cat singing "I'm a maniac! Maaaniac!" like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy. LOL.
1:38 PM, February 17, 2005
O.k., I concede.
"I'm a maniac! Maaaniac!"
4:45 AM, February 18, 2005
hobbes,
Welcome to thesecondchance. If this bar/blog continues to grow in popularity (as I hope it will, for irony's sake) then perhaps I will come up with a t-shirt design. So consider yourself already paid for a pre-order.
And thanks for the respect with the sledgehammer acknowledgment. However, your feeling of inadequacy is irrelevant. The real issue here is whether you're brave enough to engage, and I think you are. My sledgehammer is intended for those who don't have the balls to do so. So, lace up indeed my friend, and buy me a drink.
1:38 AM, February 22, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home