Where all are welcome but few call home...

Friday, February 01, 2008

Lost: The Beginning of the End

Ok, folks. I'm starting a thread for discussion and speculation. I'll post my thoughts later on today. Enjoy...

6 Comments:

Blogger thewalrus said...

Ok, well clearly I dropped the ball on commenting on Friday.

I'm out of time now but I'll leave a few thoughts. I think the show is taking an interesting turn. I'd give the premiere about 3.5 stars out of 5. I'm a bit nervous about the Jack and Hurley interaction at the end (and whoever the hell "he" is...Jacob?). I haven't had much time to reflect on the episode actually. I hope to go back and watch it through another time. By the way, I've noticed that all episodes of Lost from seasons 1-3 are available on ABC.com (unless that's changed in the past few days).

1:53 PM, February 03, 2008

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

Oh, and go Giants...

1:54 PM, February 03, 2008

 
Blogger 2coopers said...

Ah i see the prediction now...

And I am now caught up on Lost after seasons 1-3 on DVD...and I actually watched this premier on TV with commercials...I'm ready to get this discussion on as I have missed out on previous discussions due to my lack of viewing

Bama's recruiting class this year is just awesome...thoughts Walrus?

and finally, I dropped my phone in the toilet and lost your number, care to email it to me so I can begin the harassing phone calls once again...later

6:15 PM, February 03, 2008

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

Giants 17, Pats 14...wow...

2coopers, you're like my friend goose who had to catch up from the beginning too. She just watched the premiere which was her first episode with commercials. Feel free to pitch in some thoughts. I might wait until after this Thursday's episode to send out an email to remind everyone that the Lost posts are back. I posted my thoughts on the Bama stuff in the previous thread. I'll email you my number. Later.

12:03 AM, February 04, 2008

 
Blogger goose said...

I'm trying to adjust to this new method of having to watch commercials plus having to wait a full week for the next episode. It's quite an adjustment from my recent 3 season marathon sessions, but it's also exciting to be current on the story (and to no longer have to avoid the LOST commercials throughout the week, and to not have to ignore these threads!).

I'm still in the process of taking in the Season 4 premier. Overall I thought the episode was all right but not great. It presented some questions but also seemed to be throwing a lot of info out there without much resolution. Oh wait, that's what almost every episode is like. Actually, it's what the entire show is like; so scratch that comment... I am enjoying the flash forward bits, and the way the writers are playing with time. I'm curious about the rest of the "Oceanic 6". And how in the heck did Jacob's cabin move and appear in front of Hurley as he was running away from it??? I'm looking forward to seeing what goes on in the next episode with this rescue crew.

12:12 PM, February 04, 2008

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

So the next episode is supposedly "multi-centric" rather than focusing on one character. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Maybe Jacob's cabin was how Charlie decided to manifest himself to Hurley on the island...or not. Maybe definitely not.

12:56 AM, February 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.