Where all are welcome but few call home...
posted by thewalrus at 2:06 PM
7 players out of Rivals.com top 100 recruits...#1 wide receiver in the country...What is it about being a Bama fan that makes us so fanatical about this stuff?? It's just too damn fun!
2:22 PM, February 06, 2008
It was pretty awesome to see all the boys sign in on wednesday...I'm sure saban and the boys can do some damage with these weapons, too! of course, it won't mean crap until they show it all on the field, but the prospects are certainly good. the Tide is turning!
10:10 AM, February 08, 2008
Fellas, check this out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw0uMpSf5twROLL TIDE!!!
11:04 PM, February 12, 2008
ah yes... Hopefully Saban can keep up the momentum.I'm already stoked about next season.
10:39 AM, February 13, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am thewalrus
View my complete profile
----------------------------------------
"We must begin wherever we are."
-- Jacques Derrida
Black Lab - Unplugged
Chevelle - Hats Off to the Bull
Thrice - Major/Minor
Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math
Blue October - Any Man in America
Joseph Conrad - Heart of Darkness
World Series 2011
House
4 Comments:
7 players out of Rivals.com top 100 recruits...#1 wide receiver in the country...
What is it about being a Bama fan that makes us so fanatical about this stuff?? It's just too damn fun!
2:22 PM, February 06, 2008
It was pretty awesome to see all the boys sign in on wednesday...I'm sure saban and the boys can do some damage with these weapons, too!
of course, it won't mean crap until they show it all on the field, but the prospects are certainly good. the Tide is turning!
10:10 AM, February 08, 2008
Fellas, check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw0uMpSf5tw
ROLL TIDE!!!
11:04 PM, February 12, 2008
ah yes... Hopefully Saban can keep up the momentum.
I'm already stoked about next season.
10:39 AM, February 13, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home