Don't Play
O.k., ladies and gentlemen,
I got over 100 hits on my first real day on my website and I only got a handful of comments. Now, either you're going to comment or you're just blog-raping my site. Believe me, I'm enjoying my self-important fantasy but unless you decide to participate then go somewhere else. This voyeurism doesn't cut it. I asked a simple question. Am I on to something or am I just telling an interesting story? So, don't play guys... As my wonderful mother says, either shit or get off the pot. Now, granted, I just spent 3 hours listening to the best of Chesterton, Indiana karaoke, but all in all, I'm being straight up with you.
You might think you've got something interesting with the whole E story. Well, let me tell you...spend enough time at the secondchance and you might shake yourself up a bit. Unless you're in a bar with me, this is one of the few places you will get thewalrus uncensored so enjoy it while you can. Only dante35633 and tiredofwaiting have really engaged my conversation. So, we can do the 3-way thing if you wish, but if you've got something to say, spit it. What do you have to lose? You want the church to have teeth? Then bite, bitch. You don't want somebody as unimportant as me right now taking down everything you believe. And, believe me, if I wanted to, I could...with a sledgehammer. Am I pissing you off yet? Good. Because I'm here to pick a fight. Take me to town, ladies and gentlemen, or politely dismiss me from the tour. Because I tell you, I've got better things to do...








20 Comments:
thewalrus,
i havent heard your mom cuss like that since she saw your car after we ran amuck in north mississippi trying to escape the law...care to share that story with everyone??? i would laught my balls off to have that story written down so i could relive the glory...
anyway, i pledge to be more active her at the Zoo (oh wait, this isn't Rome is it)even though i may have to reaad some post 5- times to fully grasp it...that is not a bash toward anyone...just a statement of my own slowness....later, peace, 2coopers
7:51 AM, February 18, 2005
the walruns and friends,
ok, i just got out of the shower and as I washed, I thought of a few things, questions maybe, that i thought might be helpful to all of us here in the Jungle (the jungle=what i meant to say in my previous post that referenced Jim Rome's show but since i used the wrong noun...zoo...i will try again)
ok here are my questions in no particular order of importance
1. Do we need to define "outsider" and "insider"? I got to thinking that my previous post only took into account my definitions of these two things and I realize that I could very well have tunnell-vision in this matter of defining...
2. Does "E" like peanut butter and banana sandwiches?
3. How many here in "the jungle" ot "the zoo" (whichever you prefer) have seen the apple-shove?
peace, 2coopers
8:21 AM, February 18, 2005
yo walrus, I feel exempt from this blast because of my many posts. It might be helpful, though, if you break the discussion up by moving new questions into new posts. right now the identity, judgment, outsider, friendship and murderous love threads are all in one discussion, which is getting long. it's your a blog, but I'll have to deliver insults if you choose not to do this. plus, hey, what's with you hitting on my wife?
10:33 AM, February 18, 2005
yo walrus, I feel exempt from this blast because of my many posts. It might be helpful, though, if you break the discussion up by moving new questions into new posts. right now the identity, judgment, outsider, friendship and murderous love threads are all in one discussion, which is getting long. it's your a blog, but I'll have to deliver insults if you choose not to do this. plus, hey, what's with you hitting on my wife? -the system
10:33 AM, February 18, 2005
from now on I'm going to post all my comments twice so the walrus will feel better about hits/posts ratio. -the system
10:35 AM, February 18, 2005
from now on I'm going to post all my comments twice so the walrus will feel better about hits/posts ratio. -the system
10:36 AM, February 18, 2005
All are welcome, but now there are conditions? Participate or leave? That's not very welcoming. Anyway, it's kinda like if Second Chance were a bar? No loitering: buy a drink or get out? (;
Yes I'm sure it's true, you've got better things to do, don't we all? I can understand why you don't want to be "blog-raped." I've been a blogger for over a year, and recently I've grown disgusted and bored with it all. I think The Second Chance has made me consider giving blogging a second chance. There, now I have expectations.
Did you just call the church a bitch? Or were you referring to us, separately? Or should I not analyze your emphatic way of writing?
10:42 AM, February 18, 2005
ACtually, the walrus does not have better things to do, he was just trying to bait us, in my opinion. Who knows why he was so pissed. Don't be fooled though, he's loving every minute of this and is probably laughing his face or the posterior regions off even as he reads this. this actually is a bar though.
11:07 AM, February 18, 2005
My oh my do I love this place.
It looks like my post from hell is working a bit. Now that I read over it, it sounds like I was pissed off. It's not so much that as it is me trying to stir up things and pick a fight with ideas. Light a fire under people's ass, so to speak.
6:10 PM, February 18, 2005
2coopers,
Most people haven't heard my mom cuss at all. It is rather surprising considering everything.
I'll answer your insider/outsider question in the other post comments.
I'll have to ask E about the sandwich thing. Just curious? or...
What's up with this zoo stuff?
6:22 PM, February 18, 2005
system,
I can't help it if your wife's a flirt. Maybe she has a thing for walruses.
O.k., many posts is one thing but don't feel exempt. You've got to dig in with the rest of us. Is my bait working yet? Yeah, i'll consider the separate post/question thing. That will likely work better. But go ahead and deliver insults if you wish.
And yes, you're right, this is a bar. And I am smiling.
6:29 PM, February 18, 2005
Leigh Botts,
You must have had a good teacher in high school for you to pick up on such subtleties. I left the ambiguous "bitch" comment as it was to illicit some reaction. I was targeting those of you who care about the church and its standing today. I hope that all of you can see that my tongue is frequently embedded in my cheek.
Your point is well-taken on the welcoming bit. Perhaps I should change my tag to "where all are welcome but few call home." Just b/c I'm bringing down the axe doesn't mean I'm compromising hospitality however.
6:39 PM, February 18, 2005
dante,
I figured there was a subconscious reference going on with the teeth thing. I remember now... DD? Right?
And yes, I'm confident everyone is squirming. So my warning holds: "spend enough time at the secondchance and you might shake yourself up a bit."
6:43 PM, February 18, 2005
Oh yeah,
How come I didn't get any comments on the Chesterton,IN karaoke thing? It was one of the most fascinating and entertaining evenings I've had in a while.
7:04 PM, February 18, 2005
tiredofwaiting,
No, I didn't perform. I was a bit too fascinated with seeing Chesterteron's finest singing George Jones and Jet.
9:56 PM, February 18, 2005
yo thewalrus...
well the only place i have ever seen a walrus is the zoo and I'm not sure if i actually saw one there...you know that Jim Rome has his clones in the jungle...i figures we could have the zoo...it was actually a poor attempt at humor...I'll try to do better...the peanut butter and banana sandwich , yet again , another failed attempt at humor it seems...so , yet again, I will try to do better,,
peace,2coopers
12:33 AM, February 19, 2005
yo thewalrus...
well the only place i have ever seen a walrus is the zoo and I'm not sure if i actually saw one there...you know that Jim Rome has his clones in the jungle...i figures we could have the zoo...it was actually a poor attempt at humor...I'll try to do better...the peanut butter and banana sandwich , yet again , another failed attempt at humor it seems...so , yet again, I will try to do better,,
peace,2coopers
12:34 AM, February 19, 2005
yo thewalrus...
well the only place i have ever seen a walrus is the zoo and I'm not sure if i actually saw one there...you know that Jim Rome has his clones in the jungle...i figures we could have the zoo...it was actually a poor attempt at humor...I'll try to do better...the peanut butter and banana sandwich , yet again , another failed attempt at humor it seems...so , yet again, I will try to do better,,
peace,2coopers
12:34 AM, February 19, 2005
yo thewalrus...
well the only place i have ever seen a walrus is the zoo and I'm not sure if i actually saw one there...you know that Jim Rome has his clones in the jungle...i figures we could have the zoo...it was actually a poor attempt at humor...I'll try to do better...the peanut butter and banana sandwich , yet again , another failed attempt at humor it seems...so , yet again, I will try to do better,,
peace,2coopers
12:34 AM, February 19, 2005
O.k.,
2coopers wins the redundant multiple post award. Don't worry about failed attempts at humor my friend. I appreciate it. I would die from worry if I did that...
1:23 AM, February 19, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home