Where all are welcome but few call home...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Final Week

Hey folks, I have one more day of classes before the intense study session begins. In 7 days time I have to start and finish two term papers (total of 25-30 pages), complete study guides for finals, and then take two finals, one of which I have to do really well on to pull up my grade. Needless to say, I'm under a bit of pressure. So if you hear an orgasmic sigh around Wednesday of next week, it just might be me.

In health news, I am scheduled to get an ultrasound on May 2nd at 8 am (the day after finals, which sucks). Once the results are back from that, they'll know more about what all will need to be done in the surgery. It looks like I'll be going under the knife sometime in June. I am currently doing a 24-hour piss collection which is awesome! Ok maybe not. Anyways, I'll be going through these random tests for a while to figure out what all this gene mutation in my body is affecting.

Well hang around and have a drink while I try to stay afloat. Next Wednesday can't come soon enough...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to post this yesterday, but was unsuccessful. What I have to say is this: it really IS awesome that you are catching your pee in a bottle. Will you please come over to my house and drink caffeinated beverages?

7:51 PM, April 25, 2007

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

Hang tight folks...I got some new stuff coming soon. Trying to finish up one more paper.

2:39 AM, May 03, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.