Lost: Enter 77 & Misc.
Well, I apparently skipped a few weeks in the Lost sequence there but here's a thread in case you guys want to chat. I'm a couple episodes behind but I should catch up by next week.
I've been working full time in the library over my spring break so I haven't had much of a break at all. My efforts at getting rest and knocking out some homework both failed miserably. I leave early Friday morning to head out to Fresno, CA for my brother's wedding on Saturday. You guys are responsible for keeping the rounds of drinks going while I'm out...and propose a few toasts for him while you're at it. In more depressing news, I am scheduled to find out on Tuesday, Mar. 13 the results of my DNA test which will indicate whether I have the carrier gene for thyroid cancer. I should also find out that day just how bad I failed my history exam last week... I can't even remember the last time I crashed and burned so bad. I think it was back in the timed test ACT days. Anyways, I hope all is well with you and when I return I will get this place cleaned up and running. Cheers.








4 Comments:
whoa..did you say Fresno? if you get arrested, you can call my in-laws.
2:57 PM, March 08, 2007
ok so you ignore my email and messages but you're up for a quick shot before you're out? I see how it is...
My brother (known as eskimofriend in these parts) is actually getting married in Yosemite National Park.
3:38 PM, March 08, 2007
ah, the walrus calling people out for not returning messages....now that is funny
9:39 AM, March 09, 2007
ha! thanks for getting my back there, 2coopers!
But the walrus's jab is fair, I owe him a post and will do so soon.
If by "notice" you mean associate it with a real character from history...I'm going to have to say no.
The article you referenced challenged by initial thought that you picked up on the most obscure person ever.
12:29 PM, March 10, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home