Where all are welcome but few call home...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Updates & Other Thoughts

Well, seeing that it's been almost a month since I last posted, I figured I should at least give you some reading material for the bathroom. School is continuing to pound its fury into my brain and body. I am dragging through today after pulling an all-nighter last night to finish a paper. I can say that I am beginning to enjoy school more. It's a slow process but it's at least going in a certain direction. And despite the recent revelation I received about the genetic state of my body, everything else is going quite well. I meet with the endocrinologist on Monday, Apr. 16 to undergo some tests and determine what lies ahead. So that's that with that.

As for upcoming posts, I am now finally caught up on Lost so I will hopefully get a post up after Wednesday for that. I don't know how many of you have been keeping up with it but it's been pretty bizarre lately. I also hope to have the second installment of the ethics post as soon as possible. I can't make any promises as I'm about to enter the home stretch of the semester, which includes multiple papers and tests, but I'll do my best. Again, my apologies for the lack of posting lately. I'll have plenty of time over the summer to indulge in posting as I will be working full time in the library.

For those of you in Indiana, I will likely be coming up there to visit on Memorial Day weekend (and perhaps bringing a certain friend with me). For those of you not in Indiana, you should schedule a trip to come visit Nashville over the summer. I'm sure I'll be attending a concert or two along the way if you'd like to join me. Cheers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It’s good to hear from you again, walrus.
I too am feeling the fury of school these days, though in a completely different way, I am sure. It’s all multiple choice and no papers on my side which sounds deceptively nice.
I will be looking forward to the next drink from the second chance. Cheers.

5:29 PM, April 09, 2007

 
Blogger Troy and Carrie said...

Yep, great to hear an update, walrus. Hang in there, man.

Hey remember how I asked you a while back about a good way to subscribe to thesecondchance? Well I use Google Reader now, and I just wanted to pass on a recommendation, for what it's worth. I really like it; it's a simple and clean feed reader that keeps me up-to-date on all of my news feeds (BBC, MSNBC, local paper, sports, etc.), and friends' blogs through RSS. If anybody else doesn't already have a good feed reader, I highly recommend this one.

Cheers.

11:33 PM, April 11, 2007

 
Blogger Thom Dawkins said...

So, how are your genes doing today?

9:11 AM, April 17, 2007

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

hey yeah, I'm gonna post an update later on...that is, if I don't jump off a cliff in the meantime...anyone like doing homework? I'm willing to share.

1:26 PM, April 17, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.