Anticipation
Well guys, anticipation is at its finest lately. We have a dramatic episode of Lost awaiting us tonight so stay tuned for that post. I am also determined to get this oft-spoken and yet never-appearing MLK/ethics post up soon as well. I seem to be hindered by much of everything, the least of which would be all this medical stuff. I think I'll have the equivalent of a frequent-flyer program with the hospital before the end of the month. Maybe they'll at least hook me up with free bagels. I had a CT scan today on my neck and the preparatory injection for tomorrow's MIBG scan on my abdomen. You know, I think maybe I'll just start communicating in straight acronyms and see if I can be intimidating too. Anyways, I'll keep you posted as to when I find out more.
In the meantime, tune into ABC tonight and then come have an early drink here tomorrow. Cheers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home