More or Less?
Well, I'm thinking about doing one more short round on the Bonhoeffer/church stuff before moving on. The only thing I have left for now is that I'm thinking about posting a paper I read at a student theology conference at Vanderbilt a couple months ago. It's extremely relevant to the discussion but it's also a bit lengthy. A number of you have read it already but for those who haven't, maybe it will help them better understand where I'm coming from. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows. If you guys think it would be a good idea to post it, let me know. Otherwise, we'll just go ahead and move on to the next topic. Either's cool with me. I'll keep responding to your comments in the other threads so if you think it's wise to post on a new topic, I'm up for it. I have to work lunch today but will be back to check on comments after.








6 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:45 AM, March 08, 2005
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:46 AM, March 08, 2005
warus, just wanted to quickly explain my absence while I'm at a computer...my laptop totally crashed this week...toast. I'm working on getting it replaced, and can reenter the conversation then...probably a couple of days.
11:47 AM, March 08, 2005
I would love to read the paper. I'm finally involved in a discussion that doesn't involving who cheated on who, or who asked who to the prom. Please continue. with it.
5:15 PM, March 08, 2005
athome27,
Haven't seen you comment elsewhere so I'll say it here: welcome to thesecondchance. Be sure and hang around a while; the regulars are a little wierd but that's b/c they talk to the bartender too much.
3:04 AM, March 11, 2005
O.k., I think the summary thing is a good idea but will people actually do it? I'm definitely down with it but, unlike myself, most people sleep at night so it might be a challenge. Let me know if there are more of you who want to do this.
hobbes,
thesystem just loves redundancy. It's part of his nature. It's part of his nature.
longhorn,
Well, I'm glad it's refreshing break of sorts. I'd kind of like to know who's asking who to the prom though so give me a list when you get a chance.
3:08 AM, March 11, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home