Where all are welcome but few call home...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Just an Update

Well, guys, I am still around serving drinks believe it or not. I'm just doing it a little more incognito these days. Almost all my shifts are closing now so my hours are different than everyone else in the world. Except for friends at work, I've lost contact with a bunch of people. We'll catch up soon enough.

I still have all my Christmas shopping to do which I dread every year. Not that I'm a scrooge - I just hate feeling obligated with such things. I am staying in Indiana this time around. I am still sending out applications here and there for new jobs but have had no luck so far. It's a long and tedious process. I am coming along a little better on the book writing as well which is refreshing and really cathartic for me.

Well, the Lost updates are on hiatus b/c the show is as well. I know I've been promising a "thought post" for like 3 months now but every time I start to have something to write something happens or I change my mind about writing it. So keep stopping by b/c eventually it will show up and the non-Lost-watching folks can actually enjoy their drink with company. Make sure you all keep me updated on your respective lives as well.

6 Comments:

Blogger 2coopers said...

walrus,
any prediction on the Cotton Bowl?

9:41 AM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

loki,

Thanks for the advice...and the affection is mutual...

2coopers,

I think it'll be close but I think we'll beat them. Because I think we have to.

emmanuel,

The nachos are probably a little old so I'll do some restocking. Christmas was pretty uneventful around here. I was too naughty and not too nice this year :)

Is there anyone else out there who's planning on watching the new "Injustice" series on ABC? There's a "sneak preview," whatever that is, on Sunday night and then I think it starts full swing on Friday night.

1:11 PM, December 27, 2005

 
Blogger stevepvc said...

nothing like straight up humanism to spoil a hymn

Merry Christmas to you all!

5:22 AM, December 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://alafwljw.com/umji/bkht.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wyvnxuok.com/yoep/wqwn.html]Cool site[/url]

12:33 PM, September 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

12:33 PM, September 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://alafwljw.com/umji/bkht.html | http://jxqmomfj.com/jbye/najp.html

12:33 PM, September 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.