It's Coming
I considered sitting down to write one of those annoying tease posts I so often give you and then I thought...hmm...that's exactly what I'll do. I was reading back through some of the posts I've written over the past couple of years (particularly the one on fate) and realized that it's been a while since your bartender served you a good one. Well, that time will happen between now and Thursday. Feb. 15 marks the second anniversary of thesecondchance so that will provide some motivation for me to sit down and get this stuff out.
My good friend stevepvc engaged me in a conversation on ethics the other night so I figured it might be high time to give you a brief statement of my approach to "ethics." You might get a little Bonhoeffer here, a little MLK there, and if you're lucky some sex drugs and rock 'n roll in between. But have no fear my friends...you will certainly get provoked...because when thewalrus deals, you might not get the best hand at the table but you'll sure as hell be glad you're still in the game. Cheers my friends.

4 Comments:
Rock 'n' roll I can get on the radio. Sex drugs I can get via e-mail.
Ethics - the really hard stuff - is almost impossible to find. I'm really glad to find a supplier who's willing to slip me some under the bar!
8:40 PM, February 13, 2007
wow, I had wondered where our interior decorator had gone to for so long. Thanks for stopping in kb.
No need to slip it under the bar though. It might be safe to say these ethics belong over the top...so to speak...
9:47 PM, February 13, 2007
Since it's Valentine's Day and all, I figured I should at least inform you all that there are some mildly interesting romantic developments in the life of your bartender. I'll refrain from any divulgences for the moment but I'll keep you updated as things progress. Does a big smile qualify as a V-Day gift?? If not, I'll settle anyway with the one she just gave me...not that I'm crushing like a schoolboy or anything...
11:27 AM, February 14, 2007
awwww, that's sweet!
3:50 PM, February 14, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home