Where all are welcome but few call home...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Overwhelmed

Hey guys, it's been a couple weeks since I last posted so I thought I'd at least give you something to drink before my next post. I've had an insanely crazy month as my social life, romantic possibilities, and homework levels have gone completely off the charts. Seeing that I was utterly unprepared for any of those things, I am indeed a bit overwhelmed. But when it's bittersweet, it's never bitter or sweet enough, right? I'm also still waiting to hear back from the doctor concerning my DNA test I had a couple weeks ago. I've been on pins and needles for some time now so I'm ready to just know and get it out of the way. I'm referring, of course, to the whole genetic cancer thing, not indeterminate newborn identities...

Well, that's that with that. As for upcoming posts, I do have one that I intend to write soon about Martin Luther King, Jr. It's part II of the Leveling the Field post I promised you. I'll be sure and send out an e-mail when it all goes down. Also, don't forget that Lost resumes this Wednesday night so those posts will follow in kind. Now that it's wish-time, I'm off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.