Down but Never Out
Well, guys, no fears, I haven't abandoned my responsibilities here at thesecondchance. Just need a break sometimes, that's all. I'll keep you updated on the employment stuff. For now, I need some help on knowing how to post this Vandy paper. I can post it all as text but I'm thinking that posting it as a link would be easier and take up less space. Anybody know how to do that? My blogging expertise is lacking here. Drop me a comment or e-mail if you know how to do it. I'll get it posted sometime today. I need to get a haircut and an oil change sometime today but I'll get it posted if you can give me some expert blogging help. Also, anybody know how to put a "favorite links" section on the site? I'm an amateur at these things so throw me a bone here.
Hope things are well with all of you and I will get back to responding to your comments in the threads asap. Just needed some chill out time. My boy E will be coming back in town today or tomorrow and will be here for a few weeks before permanently moving. I'm looking forward to spending more time with him before he leaves. Well, I need some sleep. And, hey, keep the place up for me. We can't let thesecondchance lose business just b/c the walrus is bummed out. Somebody tip the dj for me and we'll get this party started...








2 Comments:
Am I the only person who's been able to open the window and comment on this thread?
1:56 PM, March 11, 2005
The comments seemed to be down for every Blog. Thank the Lord they're up again.
9:34 PM, March 11, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home