A Day to Remember
Well, guys, here we go. One year since the opening of the greatest bar to ever meet cyberspace...in my opinion at least...because I own it.
I want to extend a thank you to all those who have taken the time to patronize my bar. It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve all of you. I have admittedly been quite neglectful in my service most of the time which is why I will never ultimately fit in the service industry, at least as such...
February 15 is only a day to remember because it's a day an opportunity opened online for you to connect with me and perhaps others from your past and present. What matters to me is that you came to talk to me. You see, sometimes a person who serves simply wants to know his guests are served well. My hope is that here in the virtual world (which is perhaps even "better" than the real world in some respects), you can talk to those who don't give a shit about how you think what you think or how you say what you say. In fact, this bar has been, since its inception, merely a place to speak freely. So, on that note, I toast to all of you. Even if it's on a different note...just the same...
So, yeah, stay tuned my friends. I'll post again (circumstances allowing) within the next few hours. And we'll start the second year of thesecondchance with a kick back to the good ole days...or, even better, a second best. Either way, you'll get your service. After all, if I'm gonna eat, I need your money and attention. Actually, just the money but I'd like the attention too because I'm not so good about leaving my adolescence behind me. So, yeah, leave me a healthy tip and I'll serve you well. I might even do so anyways...
P.S. -- By the way, I now work at Don Pablo's Mexican Restaurant, not Applebee's. Let's hope my application gets accepted at Vandy. If not, I'll be attending a university near you to study secondary education. If not, I'll be slaving in some god-forbidden government job in a town near you. If not, I'll be doing what I do now in a place far away from you and hating every minute. If not...well...no worries my friends...I somehow manage to pour drinks anyways...








3 Comments:
what a fine year it has been at the secondchance...word
1:25 AM, February 16, 2006
Congratulations on being open for one year.
This has always been a good place to go. My regular online sites can be so boring.
9:32 AM, February 16, 2006
varotarian,
Fortunately, yes.
11:08 PM, February 16, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home