Ok well, I haven't seen the episode yet as I need to go out and shoot some pool at the beginning of my spring break. I'll stream the episode tomorrow. Cheers.
Wow, just saw the episode and LOVED it. Best one yet of the season. I've always found the whole "time folding" concept fascinating so I like where all of this is going.
I'm curious though as to why the whole "Desmond will be my constant" cliff-hanger was so dramatic though. Did I miss something? It seems like that would be a bit of a given. Also, when Desmond said he was "all right" to Sayid, does that mean he's "all right" in the sense that he regained his memory from being on the island?
Next week's episode is Juliet-centric. I've been thinking all along "why does no one think Juliet knows more than she's let on?". The trailer seems to indicate that more will be said in that regard. We'll see I suppose. By the way, there's a couple "sneak peeks" of next week's episode on youtube.
Also, since Locke was in the hatch when all hell broke loose, and was exposed to the massive amounts of radiation, will he also go through what Desmond went through? Or is that why he "knows" to stay on the island?
I don't know, guys, the possibilities from here seem endless.
2 Comments:
Wow, just saw the episode and LOVED it. Best one yet of the season. I've always found the whole "time folding" concept fascinating so I like where all of this is going.
I'm curious though as to why the whole "Desmond will be my constant" cliff-hanger was so dramatic though. Did I miss something? It seems like that would be a bit of a given. Also, when Desmond said he was "all right" to Sayid, does that mean he's "all right" in the sense that he regained his memory from being on the island?
Next week's episode is Juliet-centric. I've been thinking all along "why does no one think Juliet knows more than she's let on?". The trailer seems to indicate that more will be said in that regard. We'll see I suppose. By the way, there's a couple "sneak peeks" of next week's episode on youtube.
3:07 AM, March 02, 2008
Also, since Locke was in the hatch when all hell broke loose, and was exposed to the massive amounts of radiation, will he also go through what Desmond went through? Or is that why he "knows" to stay on the island?
I don't know, guys, the possibilities from here seem endless.
3:14 AM, March 02, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home