Where all are welcome but few call home...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Prelude to a Prelude

Well folks, thewalrus has begun a new project...

You can't drink from the same well twice... Unfortunately, I'm still working on these damn papers. That whole "timing is everything" postulate can be such a bitch sometimes...

5 Comments:

Blogger stevepvc said...

I didn't understand much of that.

the latter, I do.

3:11 PM, November 29, 2006

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

Well, that's really the only part I expected anyone to understand (well, maybe the papers part too). Bartenders can be so self-indulgent sometimes (and their metaphors never quite make it to "ripe for the picking"). Maybe I'll spice it up next time by using more parentheses. JT thinks he brought sexy back (yeah) but that's just because he never met me. No worries though, I'm way too kind to go public and show him up.

5:39 PM, November 29, 2006

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

See, I'm not such a bad guy after all.

5:39 PM, November 29, 2006

 
Blogger Troy and Carrie said...

Yep, pretty confusing.

Nobody brings the sexy back like the Walrus (yeah).

Or the Eggman (goo-goo-gajoob).

2:55 PM, December 02, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused about the confusion. That's what happens, I suppose, when one plays solitaire while writing papers instead of reading blogs.

I admit, Walrus, that JT might not have been the latest purveyor of sexiness, but until one of you puts it to something my teenage refugees can dance to ... (translation: I spend a lot of time in the car with fifteen-year-old Somali girls, listening to 101 the Beat Jams - and it's crunkin')

Finally, I wish you much luck on the 60pp. I've got 40 down, 45 to go. And there's a degree at the end of it this time:)

5:19 PM, December 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.