Update
Well guys, I'm still alive and kicking. I've had a really crazy month. Two weeks ago my parents visited me here. A week after that I celebrated my 30th birthday up in Indiana. This weekend I've been trying to cram for 3 major projects I have due this upcoming week. I took a nice break and kicked back with dante for a while last night. This upcoming weekend my girlfriend will be coming to visit me here, which will be nice because our relationship's been a big stress as of late due to the fact that we haven't figured out quite yet how to manage the long-distance thing. So, needless to say, I've been really busy and stressed and unable to serve you all faithfully. I am still watching Lost so I'm staying caught up. I missed providing a post for it last week but feel free to use this thread for some discussion. Hopefully in a week or so I'll be able to come back to reality and serve you some more engaging posts.








0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home