Where all are welcome but few call home...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Got Some Quarters?

All right, folks, just because your bartender has to be an absolute nerd and study about God and all that boring and potentially irrelevant stuff doesn't mean you shouldn't belly up to the bar, so to speak.

Now, this post will serve as your Lost post of the week as I won't have time to do one because my procrastinating ass has some projects to finish.

However, it will also serve as a jukebox post so play your music loud and clear. I need some background music for my listening pleasure. My quarter, which should go to laundry, will go to this...

3 Comments:

Blogger thewalrus said...

Heave the silver hollow sliver
Piercing through another victim
Turn and tremble be judgmental
Ignorant to all the symbols
Blind the face with beauty paste
Eventually you'll one day know

Change my attempt good intentions
Limbs tied, skin tight
Self inflicted his perdition

Should I, could I
Change my attempt good intentions
Should I, could I
Should I, could I

10 Years - "Wasteland"

As always, cheers, my friends.

4:32 AM, October 25, 2006

 
Blogger Silas said...

My quarter will go to "I've got friends in low places" as a tribute to TJ's Pool Hall. I'm ashamed to admit I've been listening to a lot of country music on the radio lately. I guess you can shoot me now.

9:43 AM, October 25, 2006

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

Ah hell, I've got another quarter:

"At this speed it makes no difference
Where I start or where I end
Or if you're sitting in an emergency aisle"

Thursday - "At This Velocity"

The new video kicks all forms of ass. You can watch it here:

http://www6.islandrecords.com/site/artist_bio.php?artist_id=475

Maybe cars aren't so bad after all...

7:16 AM, October 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.