Well, it looks like the Lost posts have waned in popularity but I'm gonna keep posting them anyways just in case. I'll catch the online stream tomorrow.
I heard an interesting theory from a girl at work today - you may have mentioned it somewhere already, but remember how Miles' was ghost-busting? My co-worker thinks Walt was the "ghost" haunting the grandmother's house - he lived with Michael's mom at some point, I guess. And he doesn't have to be dead in order to haunt, since he's got some sort of spiritual gift apparently. Needless to say, I was pretty damn impressed with this co-worker. By the way, Banks, I'm still alive. You may not have realized that since we haven't seen each other in ... FOREVER!
Man, I'm really glad that was posted. I've been looking for a new Projetor, since the bulb in my old one keeps going out.
Walt as the ghost, eh? An interesting theory.
I'm interested in the hurley role with Sun. They really haven't had much interaction before, have they? what sort of trajectory this season will move to before traansitioning into next season. do you think all of the flash/forward stuff will continue as a device or is that just to prep us for the six getting off this season? The show now works on two time lines, present and future, where it used to work in the present/past time lines. so do you think it'll continue future/present, go back to past/present, or just shift to just present? hmmmm.
5 Comments:
I heard an interesting theory from a girl at work today - you may have mentioned it somewhere already, but remember how Miles' was ghost-busting? My co-worker thinks Walt was the "ghost" haunting the grandmother's house - he lived with Michael's mom at some point, I guess. And he doesn't have to be dead in order to haunt, since he's got some sort of spiritual gift apparently. Needless to say, I was pretty damn impressed with this co-worker. By the way, Banks, I'm still alive. You may not have realized that since we haven't seen each other in ... FOREVER!
6:10 PM, March 14, 2008
Shit. I didn't call you Walrus, and I gave Miles a possesive apostrophe. I suck, I suck, I suck.
6:11 PM, March 14, 2008
massive ignore everybody all the time boy!
10:55 PM, March 18, 2008
Man, I'm really glad that was posted. I've been looking for a new Projetor, since the bulb in my old one keeps going out.
Walt as the ghost, eh? An interesting theory.
I'm interested in the hurley role with Sun. They really haven't had much interaction before, have they? what sort of trajectory this season will move to before traansitioning into next season. do you think all of the flash/forward stuff will continue as a device or is that just to prep us for the six getting off this season? The show now works on two time lines, present and future, where it used to work in the present/past time lines. so do you think it'll continue future/present, go back to past/present, or just shift to just present? hmmmm.
3:01 PM, March 20, 2008
The spam guy isn't ignoring you...
Sorry, I'm a couple episodes behind so I've been avoiding the comments. I'll catch up.
5:44 PM, March 20, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home