Where all are welcome but few call home...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lost: The Other Woman

Well, once I again I will wait and stream the episode online tomorrow. Thursday's are becoming a traditional billiards night for me so I'll postpone my thoughts for later. Also, I fully realize that I have been quite the unfaithful bartender as of late (with the exception of the Lost posts, which have been refreshingly consistent) but I'll be back, sooner rather than later.

I'm interested to see who this "other woman" is and what she's all about...not to mention the rest of what Juliet might know. I still don't trust her, at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger stevepvc said...

I find that what I enjoy about Juliet's character is that it is somebody that I really like, somebody I have empathy for, but still don't trust at all. that's a pretty human character!

I'll try to post some resonse to last night's episode, but I've got to get home and watch it tonight first! I've been in Memphis for a short course this week...the end of this grad school road is getting very, very close!

8:57 AM, March 14, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.