Where all are welcome but few call home...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Pending Post

I haven't had a chance to work on the upcoming post yet. Work and social activities have kept me thoroughly preoccupied. I really hope to have it up as soon as possible. I want to thank you for your contributions to the previous discussion. Despite my rants and raves, it has been helpful and productive. I just like to get things riled (is that a word?) up sometimes when I'm frustrated. I will continue to check those threads for ongoing discussion so keep the comments coming. Hope your week is going well.

20 Comments:

Blogger thewalrus said...

Well, all I have to say is...who's your daddy?

12:37 AM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

So, a guy walked into a bar and flunked his exam, so he didn't become a lawyer.

I'm going to keep telling them until thewalrus posts!

8:13 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A lasso rolled into a bar and demanded a drink. The bartender said, "We don't serve ropes in here." The lasso said, "I'm not a rope; I'm a lasso." The bartender threw the lasso out.

The lasso straightened himself up, then contorted into a pretzel and tightened, messing up his hair thoroughly, then rolled back into the bar. The bartender said, "I told you we don't serve ropes in here."

"I'm not a rope," said the lasso.

"Well, then you're a lasso."

"I'm a frayed knot."

8:16 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

An unhappy guy walked into a bar, but the bartender threw him out.

It was a gay bar.

8:18 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A mime walked into a bar, but the bartender threw him out.

It was a karaoke bar.

8:20 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A guy walked into a bar to pay off his tab but his bank account was on hold, so the bartender threw him out.

It was a no-holds bar.

8:23 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A guy walked into a bar and offered to trade a case of Nestle's Crunch for a drink, and the bartender threw him out.

It was a Hershey bar.

8:25 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A lactose-intolerant guy walked into a bar and threw up, so the bartender tossed him out.

It was an ice-cream bar.

8:27 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A bartender walked into a guy and the bar threw them both out.

It was an absurdist joke.

8:27 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

A Catholic guy walked into a bar and the bartender threw him out for genuflecting.

He was crossing the bar.

8:29 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

Thank you, thank you. You've been a really mediocre audience, and this is my worst material. I'll be here through Thursday. Today is Thursday. It's hard to get a good gig in this town. Unless you're a frog.

But seriously, folks. How do you follow thewalrus act?

You can't. Because he hasn't written his upcoming post yet.

8:34 PM, March 24, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn milk box....

2:21 AM, March 25, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P I C K L E B I L L O W . .

2:58 AM, March 25, 2005

 
Blogger Keith Brenton said...

Anodyne ... isn't that where the tri-wing trench bomber is manufactured? Or am I thinking of the oscillation overthruster? My memory's failing. I'm such a yoyo.

1:31 PM, March 25, 2005

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:59 AM, March 26, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/london-buy-endep-50-mg-online.html]london buy endep 50 mg online[/URL]

5:58 PM, December 25, 2012

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]ciclosporina vademecum argentina
[/url] ciclosporina gotas oftalmicas
cyclosporine dosage for dogs
sandimmun katze

4:21 PM, February 21, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]copegus buy online
[/url] ribavirin buy online
copegus 200 mg
copegus online

3:36 PM, February 27, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]rebetol
[/url] buy ribavirin online
virazole buy
copegus

3:15 PM, March 03, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]medrol obat apa
[/url] methylprednisolone package insert
depo medrol for gout
zempred 8 medicine

4:51 PM, March 15, 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.