Post Block
Well, I've had the blogger's version of writer's block for a while now but I am earnestly working on getting a new post up soon. I've had so many things occupying my mind over the past few weeks that trying to actually make something substantive and worthwhile to read has been challenging to say the least. It's not that the walrus has been short on drama or anything. It's just that I have been feverishly working through certain things and I don't want to bore you with unnecessary details. Not to mention the vulnerability part.
Thank you all for your patience. I've got a couple of working posts in my mind but they are taking some time to develop. I promise you that I will give it my absolute best to have a new post up in the next few days, if not sooner. I'm in the process of job hunting again and that's a career of its own. I hope you all are enjoying your respective summers.








1 Comments:
1) Far too many, if there is such a thing.
2) I'm too ashamed to admit what it is - I gave into temptation.
3) Brian Haig - Mortal Allies (I'm also reading King's Tower Series alongside)
4) See my profile
5) I have no idea what that means; let's say Jessica Alba, because...well, I don't need to explain.
2:20 AM, June 15, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home