I'm Not Dead Yet
Well, I have been massive awol boy for a good while now. Needed a break I guess. That or I've just had an incredible amount of insane shit going on...some call it drama and well, yeah, they're right. Sometimes you just have to let be what is. But I'm not giving up on thesecondchance yet. The sex discussion went in some interesting directions, but, to each his/her own, so whatever works. I hope to comment more substantively on that stuff soon but I've got a new post brewing. At this point, it's really just a matter of it materializing into something coherent.
Well, hope your respective weekends are going well. I'm trying to work mine away. What is a weekend by the way? I'm digging the whole daylight savings time thing though. My windows are starting to open every so often and I'm all about that. Well, keep talking ladies and gentlemen b/c I'm still alive and on occasion well and, if I'm lucky, sane somewhere in between. But, hey, whether we're talking the future of the church or the meaning of sex you can at least be talking about the weather or what you had to drink or who you hung out with tonight. Not that I do or should care but sometimes you just have to talk for the sake of talking, if for no other reason than there's nothing left to watch on t.v. Well, I'll chat with you soon, trust me. I really do have a pulse as far as I can tell. I think hell just froze over though...I just read that the Bulls made the playoffs! But what the hell happened to Illinois!?! It's a crazy world out there. And that even goes without mentioning all the shit that's happening with apostolic succession these days...








6 Comments:
hobbes,
No, not quite, but interesting nevertheless.
2:29 AM, April 13, 2005
Is Local H really playing in South Haven?
1:26 PM, April 13, 2005
Yep, Local H will be at McCool's on Friday. It's 21 and up though. Man, I love those guys.
rino, I do like armor for sleep. I downloaded a few of their songs and they're cool.
2:08 PM, April 13, 2005
21 and up? what a bummer. I'm thankful the second chance doesn't card me. Actually I was just curious if you were going. I am planning on going to some free show in Valpo to watch a few local bands play.
10:53 PM, April 13, 2005
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
11:19 PM, April 13, 2005
Why is it I look at other Christians and think, "Deep down I'm sure they are good people, I should just give them a chance" the way one would look at a prisoner or homeless person and think the very same thing?
Sorry if this is a diversion from the second chance, but I really would like some feedback on something that has been troubling me for some time. I know this is going to be a dead end discussion, but it's something I must ask and ponder.
11:23 PM, April 13, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home