Lost: Human Nature
Well, I thought this was one of the better episodes this season, perhaps because I like Sayid's character so much. I certainly think this cat they captured is either one of the Others or something just as interesting. My belief is that there's no doubt he's not who he says he is. I think things are going to get a little crazier before the season ends simply because, as I've said before, everyone continues to unravel. Pretty soon, my guess is that Jack's going to flip a switch about his loss of control. I also think Charlie, due to Sayid's nudging, is going to act a bit silly as well. I think the next episode will be pivotal for the entire season because I think Claire's story is central in one way or another. The biggest thing that sucks right now is that, because there's so many threads and mysteries open, certain storylines have disappeared for a while (viz., Michael and Walt, Mr. Eko, the film reel, etc.).
How about Sawyer and the frog? Great storytelling. I named this post human nature mainly because I think this episode was so representative of the spectrum of possibilities for each character. One person can save another's life and turn around and kill (or torture) another. Good stuff.








3 Comments:
Just so you all know, I've got the next post written but I'm going to sleep on it and post it tomorrow. So check back.
11:07 PM, February 16, 2006
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in this post that I was pleased to see Clancy Brown guest starring in this episode. Of course, my sentiment comes from his role in the great movie The Shawshank Redemption.
11:17 PM, February 16, 2006
lol, it was the tiger I mentioned in the previous Lost post.
By the way, I am going to post something new probably on Monday. I don't think anyone checks this on the weekends anyway so I want to dwell on it a bit.
2:08 PM, February 18, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home