Stay tuned folks... The Factor (or the Event, named by loki) is about to take on a new dimension, starting at midnight tonight. Let the game(s) begin...
I jerked awake, trembling, my forehead covered in sweat...I shook my head to clear it, my face and arms clammy. A new guy apparently had come in while I was dreaming and was sitting two stools down. He looked over at me with a look that would take hours to interpret...The only thing that broke the awkward eye contact was his finger pointing towards my journal. I jumped when I looked down. On the left side of the page, I had written the number 26 in huge bold print. On the right side, the number 27. I had drawn a line between the numbers, straight down the center of the page. Not just written. I had cut the line into the page. Ground through at least 8 pages deep. At the bottom of the page, I had written “The truth is in the line....do you see the line?”
I remember reading that excerpt almost a year ago. Are those the same numbers you originally wrote? I had to check my calendar on the wall twice to make sure the numbers matched. They do. Walrus, let me assure you I am still in great anticipation for what's coming next.
No crap he's a post tease...I'm so freaking curious now, and thinking back to the symbol, somewhere between excited and scared. the event, the factor, the suspense!
Yes, it is the same excerpt and the numbers didn't change. I thought they might but they're too symbolic. I also must say that the Factor has developed into something beyond what you know. In other words, it's not just that. The upcoming post (sometime today) will help explain. You'll recognize some of it as well.
Everyone,
Sorry, but leighbotts just happened to be at the right place at the right time and I allowed him to witness a crucial piece of the Factor. At this point, he is the only privileged one...and that will stay that way for a while.
8 Comments:
26/27
6:09 PM, April 26, 2005
Excerpt from novel:
I jerked awake, trembling, my forehead covered in sweat...I shook my head to clear it, my face and arms clammy. A new guy apparently had come in while I was dreaming and was sitting two stools down. He looked over at me with a look that would take hours to interpret...The only thing that broke the awkward eye contact was his finger pointing towards my journal. I jumped when I looked down. On the left side of the page, I had written the number 26 in huge bold print. On the right side, the number 27. I had drawn a line between the numbers, straight down the center of the page. Not just written. I had cut the line into the page. Ground through at least 8 pages deep. At the bottom of the page, I had written “The truth is in the line....do you see the line?”
12:20 AM, April 27, 2005
It's now past midnight and thus time for things to start turning.
Factor post coming real soon.
Keep the comments coming on the Timing is Everything thread. I'm still checking it.
12:29 AM, April 27, 2005
I remember reading that excerpt almost a year ago. Are those the same numbers you originally wrote? I had to check my calendar on the wall twice to make sure the numbers matched. They do. Walrus, let me assure you I am still in great anticipation for what's coming next.
2:01 AM, April 27, 2005
walrus
what's the name of the novel?
6:56 AM, April 27, 2005
No crap he's a post tease...I'm so freaking curious now, and thinking back to the symbol, somewhere between excited and scared. the event, the factor, the suspense!
9:10 AM, April 27, 2005
lb,
Yes, it is the same excerpt and the numbers didn't change. I thought they might but they're too symbolic. I also must say that the Factor has developed into something beyond what you know. In other words, it's not just that. The upcoming post (sometime today) will help explain. You'll recognize some of it as well.
Everyone,
Sorry, but leighbotts just happened to be at the right place at the right time and I allowed him to witness a crucial piece of the Factor. At this point, he is the only privileged one...and that will stay that way for a while.
12:41 PM, April 27, 2005
anonymous,
The name of the book is "A Dream in September."
Everyone,
Post coming within the hour.
5:04 PM, April 27, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home