Upcoming
Well, guys, I do have a new post written but I've been working so ungodly much I haven't had much time to think about it. I go into overtime tomorrow, fortunately and unfortunately. Money wise, good, life wise, bad. But, I will send out an e-mail to a ton of people once I post it. So, it will happen and hopefully soon.
My brother comes in town on Wed. night so it will be good to spend a few days with him. Let him experience my world a little. There will be no Lost post this week as it takes a week off. So, anyways, keep in touch b/c sooner rather than later, I'll serve you a drink...

2 Comments:
Yeah, next new episode is next week.
1:35 PM, February 21, 2006
Hope your job is fun and exciting (like that's truly possible). Hope things are going well...Looking forward to the update
9:03 PM, February 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home