Where all are welcome but few call home...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Withdrawals

I know all of you guys, including me, are having Lost withdrawals and will for some time now. Your bartender intends to offer some good servings over the next few weeks. I have like 83 papers due in the next few weeks (one's due tomorrow hehe) so maybe I'll have my brain working a little more proactively. In the meantime, you all should sit down, have a drink, and chat a bit. Anyone have interesting Thanksgiving plans? I'm heading out to L.A., where my brother lives, and my family will be there as well. I'll get to meet my brother's lady for the first time with whom he's seriously considering long-term possibilities...and maybe considering them really soon, like early next year sometime. So yeah, she'll have to pass my Chinese baked potato torture test in order to get my approval. Everyone else who took it died from massive head trauma so we'll see... Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2coopers said...

Is that similar to the apple shove?

9:36 AM, November 16, 2006

 
Blogger thewalrus said...

dante, that was actually Posey's thing but I like to steal it. Who comes up with something like that??

2coopers, I hope I'm not rusty on the apple shove. perhaps i should do one on poker night

11:36 PM, November 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.