Where all are welcome but few call home...

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

What's Next

Hey folks, it appears we've maxed out the Beyond Good and Evil post. I'm intermittently working on the sex post which is coming up next. I should have it up by next Monday at the latest. But check in a few times over the next couple days as I think I might post some interesting personal news on my career options. I'll probably just edit this post instead of making a new one but check in when you get a chance. Hope all of you are well and enjoying your summer. It's truly only just begun. If anyone needs a drink before Monday, let me know. I'll be around as always...

1 Comments:

Blogger thewalrus said...

I don't know...this career thing might even be an interim post or something.

12:30 AM, July 09, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.