Where all are welcome but few call home...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Post Teaser

I got some feedback over the weekend and it looks like a handful of people are willing to post on occasion here at thesecondchance. That will help lift the burden from me some and potentially diversify things as well.

I am going out tonight to my usual writing spot to work on the new post. I hope to have it up by midnight. If not, then by tomorrow. It will be, as usual, a post of thoughts stemming from my recent life. It will have something to do with sin, something to do with love, something to do with timing, and yet nothing to do with the stock market. I hope things are well with all of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anticipation is unbearable.

9:52 PM, April 19, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
link to affordable web promotion page
Info on affordable web promotion service.