Update / Proposal
Well, I'm still letting the next post simmer a bit. I'm torn on how to approach it right now. A few of you received an e-mail from me proposing a new approach to thesecondchance. I am proposing that some of you have the opportunity to compose posts for the blog proper. I only sent it to only a few, mainly those who either don't have blogs or who have blogs with different audiences. I am waiting for their feedback. I am doing this in hopes of keeping thesecondchance a good blog to check on a daily basis without you looking every day only to see the title of a post I wrote a week ago. I really do hope to get back to a regular posting schedule but it's just not happening like it should right now. I will continue to be the owner and main bartender but I want to let some others join in as well. Let me know what the rest of you think.

5 Comments:
Well, you've got me going but in no particular direction b/c I'm still lost. Keep the hints and haikus (sp?) coming.
2:56 PM, April 16, 2005
Although I think you might be associated with thesystem.
3:04 PM, April 16, 2005
thesystem..thesystem..what?..HELLO0O0O0!!!!!!
10:37 PM, April 16, 2005
Ok, you've lost me here. I'm digging the mystery thing but you've got to give me something more to work with. Come on, your teasing can be stretched a bit further...
3:42 AM, April 17, 2005
thewalrus, what's the deal man, you gotta give me some love and give me a shout back sometime..i need some info from you for the 10 year bash back at the hill...also a request has been made for Dante's contact info as well if your are listening my friend...
yo walrus time for a post ...later, 2coopers
10:10 PM, April 18, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home